NEW YORK, June 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- As per Zion Market Research study, The global thrombosis drug market is likely to grow from $25,892 million in 2021 to $47,789 million by the end of 2028. The global market is anticipated to show exceptional growth with an impressive CAGR of 9.51% during the forecast period. The report presents comprehensive projections on the growth factors, opportunities, and restraining factors.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Thrombosis Drug Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Thrombosis Drug Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 9.51 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Thrombosis Drug Market was valued approximately USD 25892 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 47789 Million by 2028.
- North America swipes the largest share in the global thrombosis drug market due to the presence of well-established health infrastructure in the region.
- The presence of proper reimbursement medical policies is further encouraging people to opt for complete thrombosis treatment.
- Treating cardiovascular problems with medication is a multifaceted approach, but people are also adopting blood thinner medication as a critical treatment for their problems.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as 'Global Thrombosis Drug Market By Disease Type (Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pulmonary Embolism, And Atrial Fibrillation), By Distribution Channel (Online Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, And Retail Pharmacies), By Drug Class (P2Y12 Platelet Inhibitor, Xa Inhibitor, And Heparin), And By Region - Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028.' into their research database.
Thrombosis Drug Market : Overview
Thrombosis drugs are referred to as the ones that inhibit the working of platelets, avoid clot formation, and further inhibit the formation of other new clots. These drugs help prevent myriad conditions like deep vein thrombosis and atrial fibrillation. Such drugs have many side effects like bleeding gums & noses, heavy menstrual periods, vomiting, and bleeding. Thrombosis treatment is used to cure the clots to avoid the blockage of an organ. The drugs adopted in the treatment of thrombosis are also referred to as blood thinners.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/thrombosis-drug-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 180 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Thrombosis Drug Market : Growth Drivers
- Increasing consumption of tobacco and liquor will drive the growth of the global market.
As per the report from the World Health Organization, it is found that one in three people is overweight. Such statistics are due to the increasing consumption of tobacco and liquor, which is likely to scale up the risk of obesity. Such a landscape further creates critical hypertension, which causes thrombosis-associated problems. Therefore, it is likely to fuel the growth of the global thrombosis drug market exponentially in the forthcoming years. Another crucial factor fueling the growth of the global market is the growing awareness among people regarding the importance of cardiovascular health. However, treating cardiovascular problems with medication is a multifaceted approach, but people are also adopting blood thinner medication as a critical treatment for their problems. Additionally, a number of manufacturers introduced many anticoagulants which address the issues associated with the prevention of blood clots. Such a market landscape will expand the scope of thrombosis drugs. Simultaneously, there is a spike in the number of cases associated with myocardial problems and coronary heart disease, which is also likely to contribute to the growth of the market.
Thrombosis Drug Market : Restraints
- Lack of awareness among patients is likely to spur the growth of the global market.
Thrombosis is a result of certain cardiovascular problems due to aging, and nowadays, the geriatric population is growing rapidly. But simultaneously, there is a lack of awareness among people regarding the seriousness of thrombosis, which in turn will also hamper the growth of the global market.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report at https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/thrombosis-drug-market
Thrombosis Drug Market: Opportunities
- Increasing geriatric population is likely to open new avenues in the global market.
Thrombosis is common in the aging population because it is caused due to cardiovascular problems, which are highly found in aged people. Additionally, the growing disposable income of people is further encouraging them to adopt complete and successful treatment, which is likely to expand the scope of the global market.
Thrombosis Drug Market: Challenges
- Side effects of thrombosis drugs are a huge challenge in the global market.
For instance, the common side effect of such drugs is uncontrolled bleeding. Furthermore, anti-clotting medications often cause a stroke. Therefore, such conditions are likely to be a huge challenge in the global market.
Global Thrombosis Drug Market : Segmentation
- The global thrombosis drug market can be segmented into disease type, distribution channel, drug class, and region.
By disease type, the market can be segmented into atrial fibrillation, pulmonary embolism, and deep vein thrombosis.
By distribution channel, the market can be segmented into retail pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, and online pharmacies.
By drug class, the market can be segmented into heparin, Xa inhibitor, and P2Y12 platelet inhibitor.
Get More Insight before Buying at : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/thrombosis-drug-market
List of Key Players of Thrombosis Drug Market :
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited
- Bayer AG
- AstraZeneca plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Baxter International Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Thrombosis Drug Market ?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Thrombosis Drug Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Thrombosis Drug Market Industry?
- What segments does the Thrombosis Drug Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Thrombosis Drug Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 25892 Million
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 47789 Million
CAGR of almost 9.51 % 2022-2028
2016 - 2021
2022 - 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Pfizer, Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited, Bayer AG, AstraZeneca plc, Sanofi, Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Baxter International Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, and GlaxoSmithKline plc.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter's five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- Mylan N.V. revealed that it had signed an agreement to take over Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd. in Europe in September 2020.
- The Story Brook found that using anticoagulation solution lowers the mortality in severe cases of Covid-19 patients in February 2021.
- North America to hold the largest market share.
North America swipes the largest share in the global thrombosis drug market due to the presence of well-established health infrastructure in the region. Additionally, the presence of proper reimbursement medical policies is further encouraging people to opt for complete thrombosis treatment. Furthermore, the presence of prominent market leaders will also expand the scope of the regional market.
Global Thrombosis Drug Market is segmented as follows:
Thrombosis Drug Market : By Disease Type Outlook (2022-2028)
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Pulmonary embolism
- Atrial fibrillation
Thrombosis Drug Market : By Distribution Channel Outlook (2022-2028)
- Online pharmacies
- Hospital pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
Thrombosis Drug Market : By Drug Class Outlook (2022-2028)
- P2Y12 platelet inhibitor
- Xa inhibitor
Thrombosis Drug Market : By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For Thrombosis Drug Market : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-thrombosis-drug-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Pharmaceutical Sterility Testing Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global Pharmaceutical Sterility Testing Market accrued earnings worth approximately 1.2(USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 2.3 (USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 11.9% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
- Respiratory Disorders Treatment Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global Respiratory Disorders Treatment market accrued earnings worth approximately 98.9 (USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 112.5(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 6.1% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
- Medical Enzyme Technology Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global Medical Enzyme Technology market accrued earnings worth approximately 4.5(USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 6.7(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 6.2% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
Browse through Zion Market Research's coverage of the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client's needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Blog : https://zmrblog.com/